Re: Request to view submitted bugs

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Request to view submitted bugs
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 20:56:13 +0900

Dear Sarrah,

The Octave mailing-list is not that active anymore and your comment on
Discourse is not forgotten:

https://octave.discourse.group/t/gsoc-2022-project-ode15-i-s/1343/34?u=siko1056

Please be patient, we are all volunteers and need to catch up with all
GSoC proposals ;-)  No worries during GSoC the cooperation is much
closer than now.

Kai