pan-announce

[Pan-announce] How can I tell if it has an attach?

From: Jeremy Messenger
Subject: [Pan-announce] How can I tell if it has an attach?
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 00:35:58 -0500

It seems to be little annoy to me lately, I had to pay attention at the numbers of line to give me the clue if it has the attach(es). However, looks like I am requesting a feature if anyone hasn't ask.. I think, it will be great if someone add a paper clip image on the (un)read image to show that it has an attach in it.

BTW: I am using Pan 0.14.0.94..

Cheers,
Mezz

--