pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Patch to restore "Followup and Reply" and "Go/Top of Thr

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Patch to restore "Followup and Reply" and "Go/Top of Thread"
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:39:16 +1200

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003 00:26:31 +0200 Torstein Sunde <address@hidden> wrote:

SCREEN_SIZE_ABOVE_SVGA was not intended for distributed packages, but
for those who build their private binaries, and for visualising where
spacing had been removed.  When using the patch without setting that
flag, the dialogue actually use fewer rows than the original code,
but I was uncertain if that would be aesthetically acceptable.

Delurking to comment on this - even if the user would build's their private binaries, its doesn't mean they'll be running it on the machine they're compiling on. I often use different machines and export the DISPLAY to my current "desktop", if the current machine is a lower res than what I built on, I'd hate to see what would happen.

--
Mark Derricutt <address@hidden>                     HOME: www.talios.com
Software Monkey                                BLOG: talios.blog-city.com

Now Playing: Killing Joke - The Death & Resurrection Show