pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Unable to receive or send

From: Zan Lynx
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Unable to receive or send
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 17:59:24 -0600

On 7/22/20 3:01 PM, A. wrote:
Hi!

Unfortunately, I don't have a working solution to this, but I surely can tell that I have exactly the same issue.

Maybe that's just me who cannot properly configure the newsreader. Either way I'd like to find the way to solve this problem. So, I'm in this with you.

/-A./

If Pan was built with gmime-3 that might be the problem. There's some kind of bug with that which corrupts the headers.

I build my Pan from source, and when I switch to gmime-2 it works fine.

If your distribution builds it with gmime-3 perhaps the packager never tested sending anything.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil