pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] nzb download errors and bombing out.

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] nzb download errors and bombing out.
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 16:52:04 +0200

On Tue 28 Sep 2021 at 13:18:06 +1000, Pedro wrote:
> hi, I am on pan 0.146 and will try the new version soon, and thanks for
> taking it up again.
>
> the problem I have with many nzb downloads is that is saves the part in many
> multiple <filename>_copy_x, where x can be in the hundreds, interspersed
> with ,filename_copy_x.ERROR files
>
> the x ones are 1mb and the ERRORS 45bytes.

That sounds very much like the issue that I reported here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/issues/110

I created a change which worked at least for the cases that I
encountered, and it has been incorporated in the new version 0.147,
which has been released recently.

So please try the new version like you were planning to, and hopefully
it fixes your case as well.

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto