pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Help me please ! (PAN V.0.149)

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Help me please ! (PAN V.0.149)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 08:59:40 -0000 (UTC)

Tom Tanner via Pan-users posted on Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:16:50 +0100 as
excerpted:

> On 21/04/2022 18:01, form33 wrote:
>> Hello ,
>> My PAN V.0.146 freeze on Windows 10 and I don't find any link to
>> download  the PAN V.0.149 Windows Installer on http://pan.rebelbase.com
>> and https://sites.google.com/site/paninstall/ .
>> Could you help me please ?
>> Regards Xavier
>>
> 0.146 is the latest windows version. I suggest you try an earlier
> version.

Tho based on the pan live-git update I did a few hours ago, that could be
changing soon (as you know, being the author of those changes and the
branch-merge bringing them to pan master).

For the benefit of those not following git, according to a commit by Tom
on April 10 (one of a number of recent commits including the merges of the
tt-build-windows branch where that commit was, to master), it's...

>>> nearly working now, current issue[s] -
>>> mark selected groups read isn't clearing bold highlight
>>> initial group selection on startup doesn't seem to select properly

Tho that should of course be read with the caveat that a developer's
"nearly working" in a git comment does NOT correspond to "I think it's
nearing release quality."  But there's definitely some serious work going
in.