pan-users

[Pan-users] haven't read your own sent messages?

From: David Chmelik
Subject: [Pan-users] haven't read your own sent messages?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 11:16:58 -0000 (UTC)

Apparently all posts I send to NNTP newsgroups become 'new'/'unread' in my
own sent box but if I post I've already written/read/revised/reread enough
hours of course I've already read!  Can't they only show up 'new'/'unread'
in drafts until sent then save in sent box 'read?'  Does anyone else even
really consider something oneself posted unread other than checking it got
to actual newsgroup (but likely not reading until any reply)?