pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] References header posting error patch?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] References header posting error patch?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 07:29:24 -0000 (UTC)

Dominique Dumont posted on Mon, 25 Oct 2021 09:02:02 +0200 as excerpted:

> On Sunday, 24 October 2021 09:45:56 CEST Duncan wrote:
>> What gmime version are you building against?  3.2.7 (from March of
>> 2020) or earlier?
>
> 3.2.7
>
>> FWIW, gmime-3.2.7 here, built with all USE flags (Gentoo feature
>> control)
>> turned off, so: -idn -crypt -doc -static-libs -test -vala .

Again following up on an old (even older than my last post) thread...

And again, pan (from git, current HEAD in the user-agent) has been working
great for me recently.  Whatever bugs there were in the early gtk3 builds
or possibly pan's lib deps now seem to be gone.  No crashes on what used
to crash.  No failed builds.  No posting errors.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing things posting this! =8^\