pandora-users

[Pandora] Re: refnance it

From: Gill Lewandowski
Subject: [Pandora] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:33:49 -0700

D m ea i r H w om g e O i wne e r,

Your c x re c di z t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV n N r i ea t l e j st n at j e and want I o MM a EDIA r TE c m as f h to s z pen a d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW k ER your monthly pa m yme u nt x s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea m ls b we have T r OD k AY:

$ 49 p 0 , 0 d 00 a g s l f ow a h s 3 , 6 c 5 %
$ 3 r 70 , 00 u 0 a n s lo q w a t s 3 , 9 a 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 00 t 0 a c s l i ow a a s 3 , 3 c 5 %
$ 20 n 0 , 0 r 00 a t s l w ow a g s 3 , 5 p 5 %

V j is i it o c ur web s w it l e

Gill Lewandowski , A k ppr l ov h al M f ana b ge x r

Thorins letter that had been put under the clock on his mantelpiece in
May! A share in the profits, mind you, he went on. I am aware of
that. Personally I am only too ready to consider all your claims
carefully, and deduct what is right from the total before putting in my