pandora-users

[Pandora] Re: rywio refnnance

From: Yen Mcwilliams
Subject: [Pandora] Re: rywio refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:24:22 -0700

D x ea q r H m om w e O v wne q r,

Your c t re k di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV p N r l ea c l e t st q at e e and want I i MM h EDIA t TE c d as x h to s t pe m nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L l OW e ER your monthly p x ayme y nt n s
by a third or more, here are the d f ea p ls b we have T r OD u AY:

$ 49 e 0 , 0 e 00 a q s lo l w a g s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 3 v 70 , 00 g 0 a v s l i ow a k s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 2 b 50 , 00 m 0 a r s lo i w a u s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 2 l 00 , 0 u 00 a n s lo q w a f s 3 , 5 o 5 %

V s is o it o s ur web s l it j e

Yen Mcwilliams , Ap z pr f ov t al Ma n na q ge m r

was they who told me that three of them had come down from the mountains
and settled in the woods not far from the road; they had frightened
everyone away from the district, and they waylaid strangers.
I immediately had a feeling that I was wanted back. Looking behind I