pandora-users

[Pandora] Re: on vukua

From: Gull Stough
Subject: [Pandora] Re: on vukua
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:11:57 -0700

B s est S n elli t ng Wa d tc o hes

R d OLEX
CARTI z ER
BREITLI m NG
BVL c GARI
OME p GA
PAT w EK Philipp m e and man h y o l ther

Han n dbag s s & P n urse s s, N g eckt g ies, TI u FF n ANY & CO J r ewe v rly

O a rde v r TO k DA v Y and sa v ve 2 d 5 % http://jbarkaleyinc.com

,

,

,

For your hospitality our sincerest thanks, and for your offer of
professional assistance our grateful acceptance. Terms: cash on
delivery, up to and not exceeding one fourteenth of total profits (if
any); all traveling expenses guaranteed in any event; funeral expenses
to be defrayed by us or our representatives, if occasion arises and the
matter is not otherwise arranged for.