pandora-users

[Pandora] Better Life, worst-paid

From: Jonas Daugherty
Subject: [Pandora] Better Life, worst-paid
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:34:51 +0300

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE4 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateR
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateO
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyT
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateC
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateJ

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://GA2PRUZ.corkpencills.com

wash of color billowed and shone iridescently--the Zone's green dawn.
could hear another  peal of  thunder. I'll shake your souls  out of you  for

forbidden! Have we suddenly become plague-ridden during the last two years?"
me, Mr. Schuhart! Lots of people have offered to take me  along, but they're
the contrary .. .  his strength, perhaps?  No, not strength. But what  then?

the rocks.  Poodle and Four-eyes. The  path was  marked  below them.  "We'll
quarry was visible from there --also  blindingly white and at that  distance
you lift the bag  with rocks and guide it over the ground, it was all  clear
In the  east the  mountains looked  black, and over them  the familiar green

4. REDRICK SCHUHART, AGE 31
of people knew nothing and wanted  to know nothing, and  even  if they found