pandora-users

[Pandora] Enjoy the newest Masters Based on Working Experience

From: Dionne
Subject: [Pandora] Enjoy the newest Masters Based on Working Experience
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:43:20 +0200

Experience Based Diploma

Fa st Tra ck De gree Progr am

Obtain the d egree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life
experience. A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.

Deg rees from an Established, Prestigio us, Leading Institution.
Your d egree will show exactly what you really can do.

Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity and Social Advancement you Desire!
Eliminates classrooms and traveling.

Achieve your Bac helors, Master s, M BA, or P hD
in the field of your expertise.

Professional and affordable! Call now - your Gr aduation is a phone call away.

Please call:
 1-206-9 84-2185
Calls returned promptly

A happy heart is better than a full purse.  The Moon does not heed the barking
of dogs  A gentleman without an estate is a pudding without suet.  Every rope
gat two ends. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts
satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. I pointed
out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger  A gossip betrays
a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret. After dark all cats are
leopards