pandora-users

[Pandora] OutOfDebt Overnight

From: ema harrison
Subject: [Pandora] OutOfDebt Overnight
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:08:42 -0500

Fully DebtFree Immediately

   314.719.2803

Had you gone to a civilized country such an accident could not have
happened; but to avoid possible trouble in the future I have prepared a new
instrument, having a stronger case, which I will exchange for the one you
now have.That's very kind of you, said Rob, eagerly handing his battered
machine to the Demon and receiving the new one in return
Are you sure this will work? It is impossible for you to injure it,
answered the other