[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Help!

From: antoine
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Help!
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:02:19 +0100

On 2003.03.10 18:14 karthikeyan Nagarajan wrote:

HI,
thanks for your help. But, i'm not able to see any file listings in the
download section of the site [http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/paparazzi.]
Could you please let me know, how I can access your work easily?
best regards,
karthik
 antoine <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

We haven't made a release yet, that's why the download section is empty.
You have to use CVS

Use the instructions at http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=paparazzi

first type
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paparazzi login
then enter when prompted for password

The stuff to control the radio transmitter are in the directory pc2rc

type cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paparazzi co paparazzi/pc2rc

it will download the directory you are interrested in

next time you want to update your sources, just go in the directory and type
cvs update

hope this helps

Antoine

I have made a device that takes command from a rs232 port found on
computers and outputs
PWM suitable for my Multiplex rf transmitter buddy jack. Schematics,
tracks and code are available at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/paparazzi

Regards

Antoine

On 2003.03.07 19:36 karthikeyan Nagarajan wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Sticking to the protocol, this is my first (or intro) mail to the
group.

> My name is karthik, and I'm a student-cum-staff engineer at the
robotics
> group, vanderbilt university. In one of my projects, I'm planning to
use
> a helicopter for aerial supervision of the robots. This helicopter has
> buil-in dual conversion FM receiver, and a Futaba/HiTech Radio
> transmitter. I'm interested in controlling this helicopter using my
> computer, and for doing so, I need my computer to communicate with the
RF
> transmitter. I do not enough experience with this, and I would greatly
> appreciate if anyone can give some suggestions/pointers regarding this
> issue.
>
> thanks,
>
> karthik

debugger

disoriented. TotalView can help you find your way. Available on major
UNIX