[Paparazzi-devel] Hello!

From: Ahmad Shakeel
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello!
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 02:51:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!

I am an R/C pilot and want to make an autopilot for my
trainer. I am really inspired by the paparazzi project
and this is a very good attempt to make a uav.

I am new to AVR development and programming and also
to gcc. I need some basic "How to" for the programming
environment under linux and gcc. In the past I have
programmed some basic MCUs like 8051 but have no
experience with AVRs. For 89C51 we have one .c or .cpp
file when compiled produces a .hex file which is
downloaded to the eprom of the MCU but here I have
seen that there are may files under one directory and
one MakeFile that is used for compilation. How the
MakeFile can include and compile all the .c files in
one hex file?

Also is there any complete system overview diagram
available for the paparazzi?

Shakeel