Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building 1.2 system

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building 1.2 system
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:22:53 +0200

Hi Dirk

Selon Dirk Koeppen <address@hidden>:

>       Dear Antoine,
>
> it sounds like 1.2 works very fine,

We've only completed two flight with this board.
There is a (minor) bug on the PCB in the CVS (see
http://www.nongnu.org/paparazzi/images/v1.2_proto0_bug.png ).
I want to fix it this week end.

> so I would like to ask if someone
> has spare PCBs or if someone is interested in a shared order from
> eurocircuit.

I want to order some new PCBs from aurocircuit. This time I want to get 0.8mm
thick boards. The first one were 1.6mm and are a little heavy.

> Are there any kit-provider available yet ?

Wolfgang Rompel (http://www.w-r-e.de/shop/index.html) said he was interested in
selling a kit. Maybe you should contact him.

> Also I talked with Melexis and there are now two types of the
> thermophiles available:
>
> MLX90247ESF-DSA: sensor opening 3,5mm
> MLX90247ESF-DSL: sensor opening 2,5mm
>
> The DSL is the newer one, about 3/4-1 year old. They can not tell from
> the digikey order number which one digikey delivers.
>
> Whenever you have the chance, can you check which version you are using ?

I will take a look and let you know.

Regards

Antoine