Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with "make printable"

From: Steve Turner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with "make printable"
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:07:56 -0400

Pascal,
   You were right. When I created the printable directory is worked
fine. Sorry about that. I guess the "no rule" part got me confused.
   I think I may take you guys advice about panelizing the boards, and
getting them made. The $20 seems well worth it to me now that I have
tried myself. So much stuff to learn. Now I have to try to figure out
this gerbmerge thing. Hopefully I can avoid asking stupid questions in
the future, and thanks for your patience with me.

Steve Turner
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.steveonweb.com