Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Java UAV controllerboard specifications

From: Jean-Pierre DUMONT
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Java UAV controllerboard specifications
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:42:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Steve,

> Yes I know this is possible with the Paparazzi-project. I just wanted to
> know what I need for input and output on my java-controlboard. Apparantly:
> * 2 or 3 analog inputs for the infrared-sensors (one for pitch-angle,
> one for roll-angle, one for yaw-angle?)
Not for Yaw Angle the last One is optional, for difference beetwen sky and
ground (good for autocalibration and its more safe I think)

> * serial port for GPS
true

> * 5 digital output lines (4 servos - without rudder control - and one
> for the electromotor?) [I actually think that the electromotor needs an
> analog output]
No, actually electric motor are controled via electronic controller wich are
working as servos, so you need  one  digital output for it too !

regards,

Jean-Pierre