[Paparazzi-devel] News etc...

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] News etc...
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:45:05 +0200

Hi everybody

The v1.2.1 board now has completed a couple of flights and seems to perform ok.

We have a new "circle" navigation mode.

A bug was discovered in the fuse writing code on the mega8 - The low fuse was
writen first (switch from internal oscillator to external ceramic resonator)
then the high fuse (switch the rail to rail amplifier on for 16MHz resonator).
On some chips once you had writen the low fuse, the lack of amplifier would
prevent the MCU to oscillate the resonator until you replace it with a lower
frequency one.
Inverting the order of write (high then low) solves the problem.

A debian repository is beeing set up at (
http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/debian/ )
It's not complete yet, but you must grab ivy-c and ivy-ocaml from here if you
want a chance of running the ground station.

We've destroyed our last v1.0 board (short circuit) - Support for v1.0 and v1.1
boards will be dropped soon.

A+

Antoine