[Paparazzi-devel] Cannot compile paparazzi source code

From: David Sackett
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Cannot compile paparazzi source code
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:00:05 +1000

Hi,

I have just come across this project after its recent discussion on the
autopilot mailing list. I really like its simplicity in comparison to
the autopilot project and am interested in giving it a go.

I have downloaded the source from the CVS but cannot get it to compile.
When I type make I get the following error:

cd sw/lib/ocaml; make
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/david/paparazzi/sw/lib/ocaml'
ocamlc -I +lablgl -I +camlimages -I +lablgtk2 gtkgl_Hack.mli
File "gtkgl_Hack.mli", line 25, characters 38-49:
Unbound type constructor GlList.base
make[1]: *** [gtkgl_Hack.cmi] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/paparazzi/sw/lib/ocaml'
make: *** [lib] Error 2

Unfortunately I have not used caml before so any suggestions that will
point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David