Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Where do I obtain the single board computer from ?

From: Antoine
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Where do I obtain the single board computer from ?
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:22:28 +0200

Hi Leigh

You have to build your own. This involves having PCBs manufactured, collecting alot of parts from differents providers and assemble and test the result. If you are not familiar with the above, I would advice to seek help by someone experimented.

I'm not aware that someone is selling it, neither as kit or ready made. There is a project with gumstix ( www.gumstix.com) to make a board that would run our code and also be used as a gumstix daughterboard, but it is going very slow. We definitively need help on that.

Anton and Jeremy, two students from UoA have had our board rerouted - It's called Paparazzi-light and fits on only one board. They will have a little serie assembled by a company. Maybe they could provide details about this.

A+

Antoine

leigh wrote:
leigh