Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Compiling All the source

From: Antoine
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Compiling All the source
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 21:05:34 +0200

Pascal can you confirm? I think this is due to to an old "object" floating around. Won't a "make clean" solve the problem ?

A+
Antoine

Robert Haddad wrote:
Hi all, I keep getting these errors, when I try to compile the
source in paparazzi2:

Robert:~/paparazzi2# make configure
cd sw/lib/ocaml; make
make[1]: Entering directory
`/root/paparazzi2/sw/lib/ocaml'
ocamlc -I +lablgl -I +camlimages -I +lablgtk2 -c
gtk_image.ml
The files /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk2/gdk.cmi and
gtk_image.cmi
make inconsistent assumptions over interface Gobject
make[1]: *** [gtk_image.cmo] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/root/paparazzi2/sw/lib/ocaml'
make: *** [lib] Error 2

can someone help me out here, what am I missing?
Thanks
Robert

PS the Ivymon on the paparazzi repository depends on
libtime-hires-perl but libtime-hires-perl conflicts
with my perl which supposadly also contains a version
of the libtime-hires-perl module.