[Paparazzi-devel] Some remarks

From: Louis DUGRAIN
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Some remarks
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:05:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Here are some remarks, I hope not too stupid:

 - What is the pre_climb parameter in the airborne code ? It seems to
be an old thing now always set to zero.

 - I don't know if it has been corrected. It seems the
speech-dispatcher package is not among the required packages of
Paparazzi although festival is in.

 - Pitch should more be in degree than in radian in flight plan files.
It could be in the future version of Paparazzi.

 - It's strange MIN_HEIGHT_CARROT and MAX_HEIGHT_CARROT are in the
code. Shouldn't it be in a conf file so as to change it ?

 - In the same way, MIN_SPEED_FOR_TAKEOFF should be in the airframe
conf file ?

Thanks for having read up to here   :-)

Best regards,

PS: maybe it's better to put procedures into a subdirectory of
/conf/flight_plans/ You juste need to put the procedure.dtd file in the
same directory and write the right path in xml flight plan files (for
example: <include name="plop" procedure="procedures/circles.xml")

--

Louis DUGRAIN