Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some remarks

From: Pascal
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some remarks
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:00:22 +0200

Hi Louis,

- What is the pre_climb parameter in the airborne code ? It seems to
be an old thing now always set to zero.
'pre_climb' is used in glide mode; it is set in glide_to() (file nav.c)

- I don't know if it has been corrected. It seems the
speech-dispatcher package is not among the required packages of
Paparazzi although festival is in.
Added in the debian package at www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/debian

- Pitch should more be in degree than in radian in flight plan files.
It could be in the future version of Paparazzi.
- It's strange MIN_HEIGHT_CARROT and MAX_HEIGHT_CARROT are in the
code. Shouldn't it be in a conf file so as to change it

- In the same way, MIN_SPEED_FOR_TAKEOFF should be in the airframe
conf file ?

For sure. Soon in paparazzi3 ;-) I put the remarks in the TODO.

Thanks for having read up to here   :-)

Best regards,

PS: maybe it's better to put procedures into a subdirectory of
/conf/flight_plans/ You juste need to put the procedure.dtd file in the
same directory and write the right path in xml flight plan files (for
example: <include name="plop" procedure="procedures/circles.xml")
I think we can leave this choice to the user.

--Pascal