[Paparazzi-devel] bytecode interpreter

From: nisma
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] bytecode interpreter
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:20:45 +0200 (MEST)

Hi to all!
If someone interrested in a discussion about a bytecode interpreter for the
paparazzi project?. If so, this is of a work in progress of a universal
basic
bytecode compiler and interpreter that can be easily customised to different

applications.

The interpreter itself is relative small, and several instances can run at
the
same time.

Please tell me, if you think such a interpreter should be used for this
project
and contact me, if you have some remarks,suggestions about it.

regards
Chris