[Paparazzi-devel] Some changes

From: Louis Dugrain
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Some changes
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:39:21 +0200

Hi everyone,

Pierre-Sélim and I have commited this morning some changes :
- You can specify Auto1_Max_Roll and Auto1_Max_Pitch in the airframe conf file
with this syntax :
    <section name="AUTO1" prefix="AUTO1_">
        <define name="MAX_ROLL" value="0.6"/>
        <define name="MAX_PITCH" value="0.5"/>
    </section>
If it is not specify, it uses current value (that is to say 0.6 for roll and 0.5
for pitch)

- You can count circles in a flight plan. For example, this line :
    <circle wp="goal" alt="GROUND_ALT+50" radius="60" until="And(circle_count
>=1.6, Qdr(210))"/>
will make the plane circle 2 times and go to next stage when it is on Qdr 210.

- We changed in flightplan generating files some code so as to remove 'binary
operators' and 'unary operators'. That let you use '>' symbol and some other
ones in your flightplan and is better (from code point of vue :-))

- We added a new possible section in flightplan : 'set'. It just sets a value to
a variable. For example :
    <set var="estimator_flight_time" value="0"/>
is equivalent to "estimator_flight_time = 0". The advantages are :
    - you can force a variable (here force estimator_flight_time to zero prevent
the plane to put full gaz and go away until a condition or a block changement)
    - it prevents you to do errors by writing "estimator_flight_time = 0" in a
CDATA field in flightplan.

- We added a nice led and time counting label on right panel of message
software. It's easier to use it during test flights.   :-)

- Be carreful with "RAD_OF_IR_MAX_VALUE" and "RAD_OF_IR_MIN_VALUE" in INFRARED
section of airframe conf file. There was an error in twinstar3.xml conf file
("RAD_OF_IR_MAX_VAL" instead of "RAD_OF_IR_MAX_VALUE"). If it is not correctly
specified, it doesn't prevent LLS to become negativ (sorry Anton :-( )

Hope this change won't make you get errors. We are working on some other
changes...
Please feel free to contact us if there is any problem.
Best regards,

--
Louis Dugrain
(who would like to fly    ^_^)