Re: [Paparazzi-devel] High Altitude Glider

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] High Altitude Glider
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:20:57 +0200

Hi Ben,

Sounds like this: http://members.shaw.ca/sonde/

> Running the ground station via packet HAM radio wouldn't take much
> modification would it?

Would you want to change the modulation or the hardware? Right now the
modulation is 4800 baud AFSK - works fine with a video link audio
channel but won't fit in a standard voice channel of a ham radio trx.
You could switch to 1200 baud if the filters are too narrow.

Martin