[Paparazzi-devel] New ground station for paparazzi ?

From: Martial Chateauvieux
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] New ground station for paparazzi ?
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:07:13 +0100

        Hi all,

        I wish a happy new year to all paparazzistes  !

        I've read that some peolpe are building a new GUI. What is the status
on
that ?
        Since Garmisch I've been doing some progress, so that the controller
cards
moved to a model airplane (a Miltplex movie star with 2 brushless engines). I
could fly autonomously for three minutes and even hit the first two waypoint
of the mission. There is still a bit of tuning but it looks like it's going
to work.

I use an autostable airframe (2 axis), and GPS. The plane is adjusted so that
it climbs when given more power. The altitude is regulated by changing the
power. That works fine. The direction however still requires tuning.

It would be very nice for mee if I could reuse the paparazzi ground segment,
to display and record the telemetry messages

Cheers
Martial Châteauvieux