[Paparazzi-devel] Commercial Application

From: Christian Menge
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial Application
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:28:46 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,

I'm new and have a couple questions about Paparazzi:

(1) We would like to use the software in a commercial fixed wing application, how reliable is this technology/software?

Requirments:

a. - Ability to fly in moderate to bad weather, wind, cloud, fog.
b. - Ability to be controlled within a five mile range.
c. - Two hour endurance.
d. - Automatic landing
e. - Ability to control aircraft from a ground station.
f. - Ability to get close to real-time feedback of aircraft telemetry, video, altitude, GPS location, etc

(2) Is Paparazzi currently being developed, I noticed several of the project pages have not been updated in years?

Thanks!

Christian