Re: [Paparazzi-devel] pcb's

From: David Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] pcb's
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:39:56 +0100

looking for any pcb's for version 3 , that would get me started
also for information on the current status of what is working or requires work i am interested in helping expand etc , as i need it for a Multi Jet Turbine project , so i was looking at developing the electronic control unit for the turbines , and also along with telemetry using 900 Mhz modules that in my opinion may suit this project better and give a range of over 8 Miles, as the modules are approved world wide , ok different frequencys are involved wherever you are , but that is just a plug in pcb module on a common footprint

however at the moment sorting out what is needed and which pcb's are needed to at least get a working system
running for development work .

regards
David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Antoine" <address@hidden>