Re: [Paparazzi-devel] pcb's

From: kochevar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] pcb's
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:34:58 -0700

David,
I would say check out the wiki if you havent yet.
http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/doc/

Most of the data is up to date, although it hasnt been update in about a month.
That will tell you about the hardware version.  Both AVR and ARM boards are
supported but talk has been that we may drop support for the AVR, once we are
confident that the ARM boards are good to go.  Thats about all I have.

Anton

PS. We have used 900, 868Mhz, and 2.4Ghz datamodems with great success, and good
range.

Quoting David Armstrong <address@hidden>:

looking for any pcb's for version 3 , that would get me started
also for information on the current status of what is working or requires
work
i am interested in helping expand etc , as i need it for a Multi Jet Turbine
project , so i was looking at developing the electronic control unit for the
turbines , and also along with telemetry using 900 Mhz modules that in my
opinion
may suit this project better and give a range of over 8 Miles, as the
modules are approved world wide , ok different frequencys are involved
wherever you are , but that is just a plug in pcb module on a common
footprint

however at the moment sorting out what is needed and which pcb's are needed
to at least get a working system
running for development work .

regards
David