Re: [Paparazzi-devel] USB Bootloader

From: martin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] USB Bootloader
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:48:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Pier,

> I'm sorry but it is not clear to me how to upgrade firmware with USB =
> bootloader...
> Which program or solution can be used on a PC running windows?

sorry, USB bootloader for the LPC2148 is still sort of experimental -
should be fixed sometime soon after the EMAV 06.

You flash the bootloader with lpc21isp through serial once and then load
the Paparazzi software with lpc21iap through USB. Both should be
usable/compilable with Windows. Thers will be a longer README soon....

See you,
Martin