Re: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial boards

From: Antoine
Subject: Re: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial boards
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:59:59 +0200

Hi Ethan

I think fully populated and tested boards would be the best - The arm boards ( classix and tiny) use fine pitch part ( 0.5mm ) which are very difficult to solder without proper equipment ( at least hot air).

What do others think ?

Regards

Antoine

Ethan Arnold wrote:
Hi Antoine,

Are you looking just at PCB's or fully populated and programmed boards?
I'd be happy to produce and market the PCB's, and I think I can probably
find a way to get them assembled (at least with the components that are
impossible to do manually), although I'd still need to do some reasearch to
make an estimate for that.

Regards,
Ethan