[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi gallery

From: Nicolas Calderon
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi gallery
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:54:08 -0400

Hello,

            In order to enhance the visual appearance of the Wiki, we are building a nice gallery that will present different photos relevant to the project: Hand throw, airborne photos, flying plane photos… or even crash :P In all case, just send me pictures to my private address and I will find a place to add the on the Wiki.

Please don’t send your photos to the mailing list! Some of have slow connections and downloading big high quality pictures may take a lot of time. Remember well all had 56k modems at a time ;)

Nicolas Calderon