[Paparazzi-devel] Newest member - Francisco Zabala, Fullerton, CA

From: Francisco Zabala
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Newest member - Francisco Zabala, Fullerton, CA
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:15:31 -0800

Hi all,

Just wanted to do a quick introduction.

My name is Francisco Zabala. I am originally from Caracas, Venezuela.
But, I came to Fullerton, California, USA to study at a university
(and play soccer). I graduated last month as an Electrical Engineer,
and I am looking at a career in research.  My interests are (in order
of priority): robotics, control and biosystems (UAVs included in the
first).

I developed a not-so-unmanned aerial vehicle using a laptop to execute
the commands via a RC controller (through the serial port) based on
the input from a camera on the plane.

Now, I am going for the Paparazzi (fully autonomous) approach... Wish
me luck... I have been welcomed (very nicely) by Matt Currie at the
IRC.

I expect to contribute to this project as most as I can, and I am here
for whatever you guys may need.

To start out, I will work on the wiki (as I make progress in
developing my own project) especially in the FAQs section.  As I gain
your trust, feel free to make me responsible for other tasks (layout
design, programming, etc.)...

Thank you all for making this project possible!

Regards,

-Cisco

www.ecs.fullerton.edu/~zabala