[Paparazzi-devel] Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007

From: Hugo Vincent
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:11:22 +1300

Hi,

Just wondering if any Paparazzi people are going to LCA (Australasian Linux/FOSS Conference) in Sydney, Australia next week? I am going to be presenting a paper about my UAV project: http:// lca2007.linux.org.au/talk/229 http://www.albatross-uav.org/ and would be very interested to meet anyone else doing UAV work (especially open source, or using the Paparazzi system).

Cheers,
Hugo Vincent.