Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007

From: Francisco Zabala
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:17:41 -0800

Hi,

Just wondering if any Paparazzi people are going to LCA (Australasian
Linux/FOSS Conference) in Sydney, Australia next week? I am going to
be presenting a paper about my UAV project: http://
lca2007.linux.org.au/talk/229 http://www.albatross-uav.org/ and would
be very interested to meet anyone else doing UAV work (especially
open source, or using the Paparazzi system).

Cheers,
Hugo Vincent.

Hi Hugo,

I wanted to say: very nice project.  I am in the US and I am attending
a linux conference (in two weeks called Scale 5x
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/ ) though I don't think there
will be any UAV stuff :-(

Do you have any plans on posting more details into the wiki? or are
you guys pretty much done with it?

Seems like a heck of a lot of effort you guys put into that.  I am
barely starting so no pics, no wiki to show as of yet.

Regards,

-Cisco