Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 03:01:42 GMT

Hugo,

I sure would love to spend next week in Sydney, keep us posted of any
upcoming competitions - we have a plane that can hit a wallaby with a
paintball from 50 meters.

That's a very impressive project you have going with albatross-uav.
I've seen you on RCGroups but had not seen your wiki until now.
Please tell us more about the current state of the project, I'm
particularly interested in the state of your INS and your current
flight performance.

Jeremy

-- Hugo Vincent <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Just wondering if any Paparazzi people are going to LCA (Australasian
Linux/FOSS Conference) in Sydney, Australia next week? I am going to
be presenting a paper about my UAV project: http://
lca2007.linux.org.au/talk/229 http://www.albatross-uav.org/ and would
be very interested to meet anyone else doing UAV work (especially
open source, or using the Paparazzi system).

Cheers,
Hugo Vincent.