RE: [Paparazzi-devel] LiveCD for paparazzi2 (flight controller hardware

From: Nicolas Calderon
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] LiveCD for paparazzi2 (flight controller hardware version 1.2.1)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:16:08 -0800

Hi Doni,
   Just to clarify a few things... Paparazzi2 is the old version of
paparazzi, but the newest version, paparazzi3, also support the older
hardware (as 1.2.1 boards). We had the same reflex of going for something
stable (pprz2), but you will probably find it easier to go directly with
pprz3 directly (it is more up-to-date, has a lot of enhancement, more
support).

   As for the LiveCD, I honestly didn't try it in a while as I have my local
installation of Debian. I am pretty sure the newest LiveCD can be used to
build paparazzi2 and to program the 1.2.1 board.