[Paparazzi-devel] differences between tiny v0.99 and v1.1

From: Simon Jobin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] differences between tiny v0.99 and v1.1
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:37:05 -0400

hello,

I have question for you guys, what are majors differences between the tiny 0.99 and the v1.1. I know the make file section of the aircraft conf file are not exactly the same.

I am currently using the v0.99, and I am about to build new tinys. I want to know if i am better to stay with the v0.99 and have only one conf file per aircraft, or switch to v1.1 because of majors updates

Thanks

Simon

Windows Live Hotmail. Plus stylé que jamais. Voyez par vous-même dès maintenant. www.nouveauhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMFRCA121