RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center -- RFC

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center -- RFC
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:55:16 -0700

Hi Jane,

We are using the gps receiver and antenna in conjunction with the autopilot.
It receives information from the gps through UART connection, decodes it,
and uses for navigation. Also autopilot sends some GPS information to the
ground station using its own format. Autopilot software as well as ground
station software are located on the project website -
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/?root=paparazzi

There is another software made by the manufacturer of the ublox GPS called
U-center http://www.u-blox.com/customersupport/index.html. You can use it to
completely check the functioning of the GPS, and also confugure it. In this
case GPS receiver should be connected to PC serial port through the GPS UART
port.

Best Regards,
Roman