[Paparazzi-devel] Eagle

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:36:00 -0700

Group,

  I am about halfway through my learning curve from Protel 99SE/DXP to Eagle.  I am observing some unexpected operation in the schematic editor.  When I pan around the schematic it appears that up to half of my design is outside of an invisible boundary and cannot pan to see them unless I zom out fully and zoom "down" on the components I am targeting.  I am using the Windows port and have not yet tried it in the Linux version.  Do I need to define a document size or otherwise define this boundary so the schematic editor is "ok" with the size of my schematic.

Thanks,
Matthew Currie (dc3aes)