[Paparazzi-devel] help me please

From: xhc
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] help me please
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:10:25 +0800

Hi:

1,I flashed USB bootloader ,connected USB+ (D+), USB- (D-), LPC_P0.23 (USB Vbus) and GND of Serial2  to my PC,the PC  detected a new USB device"bootloader",and flashed the autopilot with "make [AIRCRAFT]  ap.upload", then it give me a message:"found USB,UNLOCK FAILED",it promoted that USB found but flash failed,why?

2、While connected to my futaba RC reviever, we can see throttle output at GCS, and mode=manual\auto1\auto2 operating normally.I have setup <servos> in [Airframe.xml], and no="0"\"1"\"2" setup as "GAZ" \"AILEVON_LEFT"\"AILEVON_RIGHT",but when mode=manual and I control through FUTUBA controler,"0"\"1"\"2" channel of TINY no response. I'd like to know it is a hardware problem or software misconfiguration.

3、Another problem, ir_dual connects IR1\IR2 signal to "adc_0/adc_1" of TINY, which one is the AD transformation data in messages.xml?

   and where can I get data of ADC_ROLL_NEUT RAL,ADC_PITCH_NEUTRAL,ADC_TOP_NEUTRAL?

   And what's the meaning of coeff1、coeff2 section of RollOfIrs,PitchOfIrs?

4、Can I use TINY_1_1 and ir_dual to control RC like Twinstar without TopOfIr and GYRO ?

   Because ir_dual responses not so quickly, I plan to use GYRO, can I use EWTS82 from panasoniC ? Is there any information about GYRO?

5、Is there any help information about the parameter in the messages.xml and where can I get it?

Thanks,

XHC