[Paparazzi-devel] uav project and guidance? plzz

From: usman shahrukh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] uav project and guidance? plzz
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:38:57 +0500

hi, i am a university student, majoring in computer science/software engineering and will soon be starting on with my final year. with the final year will also start my final year project. aircrafts and unmanned air vehicles hav always been my passion and i desire that my project should be uav related as i also want to pursue it as my career. kindly guide me to good projects and do tell me if have any of them in mind. kindly reply asap. i shall be grateful to u, just want to start it as early as possible.
Yours Scincerely
Muhammad Usman Shahrukh