[Paparazzi-devel] Request for Info and purchase of autopilot

From: C S SURAJ
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Request for Info and purchase of autopilot
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:38:11 +0530

Dear Sir,

I am working in National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore (INDIA).

We are developing a MAV which weighs less than 300g. For it to run autonomous we require a less weight Autopilot.

I have gone through your website."http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/Main_Page"

We would like to purchase a fully developed Tiny autopilot (Hardware, Software, etc.) from you.

If so please give the details of the autopilots available for purchase, respective costs and the payment details.

Thanking You,
--
C S SURAJ
Junior Research Fellow