[Paparazzi-devel] Funjet & Mouser

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet & Mouser
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 20:22:37 -0700

Group,

I have been putting in my hours taming the Funjet, preparing to install a Tiny13 and tune it. I hand painted it in 2 coats with Black & Pumpkin Orange Acrylic and photos can be seen on the wiki page:

http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/FunJet

The colors were chosen for both visual orientation in manual flight and finding it in a field (hopefully this will never need to be tested, right?)

Also some good news for the fellow Canadians (and possibly other international destinations) for Mouser orders. My most recent Mouser order was almost charged $75 USD for 3 day shipping. Upon speaking with a Canadian sales rep I lowered the price to $30 USD and got overnight delivery. I was told at this time that in order to compete with other vendors like Digikey, Mouser will be offering a low flat rate shipping service to Canada. I believe they also said they would include brokerage/duty in this.

Cheers,
Matthew Currie