[Paparazzi-devel] Antenna tracking updates?

From: Tom Apker
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna tracking updates?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:09:52 -0400

Group,

     Has there been any progress on Jeremie Vacher's antenna tracking
project?  My lab has recently started collaborating on a much more
ambitious project that will, hopefully, involve multiple aircraft
flying semi-random paths.  While we could use teams of undergraduates
with yagi's, it would be nice to automate the process.  Plus, we
wouldn't want to give the local duck hunters any ideas.

     I have a little antenna-pointing experience myself if the project
needs some help, although I don't want to promise much.

Thanks,

-Tom