Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:24:34 -0700

Pascal,

I check and the PPM signal is going to the LPC (I am using the
classix), the configuration file is good and I made sure that the RC
configuration file has the proper values (didn't had to change
anything... 7 channel, data pulse between 1-2ms and sync between
5-15ms)... and it still doesn't seems to work (nothing output on my
classix pwm connector, and I only got 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 as the PPM from
the telemetry)!

One thing that looks weird is that my PPM signal seems to be on
falling edge instead of rising edge as seen on the pictures on the
website. Do I need to do something for that?

Thanks!

      Alexis