Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DigiKey/Molex numbers for wire to wire connectors

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DigiKey/Molex numbers for wire to wire connectors for Tiny 1.3
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:00:29 -0700

David,

I am maintaining a section in the Wiki right now with all of this information including the new connectors. Unfortunately Digikey does not stock the new male connectors required to go Wire-to-Wire, Mouser does.

http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/Other_Hardware#Molex_PicoBlade.E2.84.A2_1.25mm_.28.049.22.29_Pitch_Connector_System

All of the connectors are listed here with links to Mouser. I personally buy whatever I can from Digikey before Mouser but this time there is no option =)

Regards,
Matthew Currie

David wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping since someone recently posted about the avail. of the wire-to-wire connectors and how useful the crimper becomes...I was hoping to order the crimper tool immediately from Digikey. I would also like to order enough supplies to make wires for the Tiny1.3 that is nearly completed.

Can someone reply with the part numbers of what they used for your Tiny? I will add it to my newly updated (by me) BOM for Tiny 1.3 and will gladly share that. I have a pretty good BOM now that includes things like having to order 10min of several things or 5 in the case of the GPS antenna. I also added the Digikey PN for the pushbutton.

Many thanks in advance. I hope to try programming my Tiny next week (as soon as I get the cables built).

-David